We’re Looking For Good Partners!
Northwind has a long history with working with the mortgage broker and loan intermediary community – and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you!
Before submitting a project for consideration, there are a few things that you must be aware of:
- You MUST be direct with the principal sponsor. We do not work with daisy-chains.
- You must have your own compensation agreement in place with the sponsor. We will protect you throughout the transaction, but we can not be involved in your compensation agreement.
- Your compensation must be reasonable for the services you provide. While we cannot tell you what to charge, we and our affiliate partners have the right to deny excessive compensation in a transaction.
- You and your company will be vetted and approved prior to closing of a transaction as a legitimate provider. This is for the protection of all parties, and is required by compliance and regulatory agencies.
- You must submit a COMPLETE package for consideration. This includes a full (and well prepared) Executive Summary, Bios/Resumes of the Principals, Sources/Uses of Funds, Financial Data/Pro Forma, and any other necessary supporting information. Incomplete submissions will be ignored.
As a financial intermediary, you will be expected to assist us in communications with the sponsor, obtaining required documentation and verifications, and as a liaison for the transaction. If you simply intent to provide us with a name and phone number for a project, then please do not waste our time. We only deal with professionals.
There are THREE ways to submit a project to us for consideration:
- Submit the project through our online portal
- Submit the required package and information directly to our Intake Desk at Submissions (at) NorthwindFinancial (dot) com.
- Submit the project to your Account Executive (if you have been assigned one from a previous project submission)
Once a project is submitted, please allow 5-7 days for evaluation and response. If you are simply cutting/pasting project information to submit to us, consistently sending “bad” or “irrelevant” projects, then you will be eliminated from our broker/intermediary list, and we will not accept future submissions from you.
Thank you again for your interest in partnering with Northwind, and we look forward to closing a transaction with you in the near future!
NOTE – You DO NOT have to register with us prior to submitting a loan file for consideration!